- 6 eggs, separated
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Dash of ground nutmeg
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and beat for 5 minutes more. Set aside.
- Beat whites until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar to the whites. Beat until
stiff and glossy.
- Fold whites into yolk mixture.
- Stir in cold juice and cream.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Eggnog Recipes