This also makes a great gift!
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup rum (or to taste)
- Combine water and sugar and boil until it becomes syrupy. Let cool.
- Add both milks and vanilla extract to yolks. Mix well.
- Add syrup and rum. Mix well again.
- Strain all through cheesecloth or coffee filter.
- Pour into sterilized decorative bottle with tight seal.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Eggnog Recipes