- 4 ounces bourbon
- 4 ounces brandy
- 4 ounces Tia Maria
- 1 dozen eggs, separated
- 1/2 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 1 quart Half-and-Half
- Grated nutmeg, as needed
- Add bourbon, brandy and Tia Maria to egg yolks.
- Add confectioners' sugar and beat thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
- When yolk mixture is ready, whip the whipping cream until thick but not stiff, and add Half-and-Half.
- Add yolk mixture and mix.
- Whip egg whites and add; mix thoroughly.
- Serve with nutmeg sprinkled on top.