Yield: 80 servings
- 3 dozen eggs, separated
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 pint whiskey
- 1 pint rum
- 1 pint gin
- 1 pint brandy
- 1 gallon heavy cream
- Beat egg yolks until very light; beat whites stiff.
- Add 1 cup of sugar to the whites and beat well.
- Add remaining sugar to the yolks, and beat until thick and lemon colored.
- Combine the mixtures lightly; slowly add the whiskey.
- Whip the cream; add it to the above mixture alternately with the rum, gin and brandy.
- If mixture is too thick, thin to desired consistency with rich milk. Beating makes it smooth and prevents separating.