White Russian Eggnog
- 8 cups purchased eggnog
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup coffee liqueur such as Kahlua
- Grated nutmeg and cinnamon sticks for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Stir together eggnog, vodka, and coffee liqueur in large pitcher or punch
- Add ice.
- When eggnog is very cold, remove unmelted ice.
- Serve eggnog garnished with nutmeg and cinnamon sticks.
Makes 10 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Eggnog Recipes