Cherry Almond Hot Cocoa
- 1 cup milk (regular or non-fat)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cherry Kool-Aid soft drink powder
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place the milk, sugar and cocoa into a small saucepan, whisking to combine.
- When the mixture is hot, remove the pan from the stovetop and whisk in the
Kool-Aid and the almond extract.
Makes 1 serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Chocolate Recipes