Godiva Frozen Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups whole milk
- 12 tablespoons Godiva Classic Milk Chocolate Cocoa*
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate shavings
* You can also use Dark Chocolate Truffle Cocoa or Chocolate Mocha Cocoa.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Warm the milk in a small pot over a medium flame. Stir in the cocoa and
whisk constantly. Do not boil. Remove from the stove and cover with foil. Let
cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour the hot cocoa mixture in to ice cube trays or a metal bowl. Freeze.
- Remove the chocolaty mixture from the freezer and allow to soften for approximately
- Drop the slushy cubes or chunks into a blender. Pulse intermittently until
smooth and slightly icy. You may have to add a little fresh milk to help with
- Immediately pour into a large glass bowl.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and milk chocolate shavings.
- Sink a straw in for everyone at your table.
- Sip and enjoy!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Chocolate Recipes