Gourmet Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 (25 ounce) box nonfat dry milk
- 1 (16 ounce) jar nondairy creamer
- 1 (15 to 16 ounce) container presweetened cocoa mix (like Nestle's Quik)
- 1 (13 ounce) jar chocolate malted milk powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Mix together all ingredients in a very large container. Use a wire whisk
to be sure it is distributed evenly.
- Divide mixture into jars with tight lids.
- To make hot cocoa, place 2 to 3 tablespoons of mix into a mug.
- Add boiling water and stir well. You may use more or less mix to taste or
depending on the size of the mug.