Malted Hot Chocolate
- 1 quart milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup malted milk powder
- In a medium saucepan, heat milk and vanilla extract over medium heat until
milk begins to steam, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add chocolate and whisk until completely melted and combined.
- Pour malt powder into a warmed serving pitcher or another saucepan.
- Add hot chocolate mixture, whisking thoroughly until powder dissolves.
- Divide among four mugs; serve immediately.