Strawberry Hot Chocolate
Easy strawberry hot chocolate recipe adds hot cocoa mix to strawberry flavored milk and is topped with creamy Reddi-wip for a flavored hot chocolate.
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) container strawberry lowfat milk (14 ounces = 1-3/4 cups)
- 2 (1.38 ounce) packages Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Sprinkles, optional
- Heat milk in 2-cup glass measure in microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until hot. Stir in cocoa mix until blended.
- Divide mixture between 2 mugs. Top each with a serving of Reddi-wip. Add sprinkles, if desired.
Yield: 2 servings | 5 min Prep Time
Nutrition Information: 333 calories, 62g Carbs
Recipe and photo credit: Conagra Brands, Inc.