This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Strawberry Hot Chocolate
Easy strawberry hot chocolate recipe adds hot cocoa mix to strawberry flavored
milk and is topped with creamy Reddi-wip for a flavored hot chocolate.
- 1 (14 fluid ounce) container strawberry lowfat milk (14 ounces = 1-3/4 cups)
- 2 (1.38 ounce) packages Swiss Miss® Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Sprinkles, optional
- Heat milk in 2-cup glass measure in microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until
hot. Stir in cocoa mix until blended.
- Divide mixture between 2 mugs. Top each with a serving of Reddi-wip. Add
sprinkles, if desired.
Yield: 2 servings | 5 min Prep Time
Nutrition Information: 333 calories, 62g Carbs
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Conagra Brands, Inc.