- 1 quart milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon
vanilla (or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon)
- Whipped cream for topping
- In saucepan, combine sugar and cocoa.
- Add a few tablespoons of milk and heat over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- When the sugar, cocoa and milk have formed a paste, add the remainder of
the milk plus the vanilla extract or cinnamon and heat until steaming.
- Pour into mugs, top with whipped cream and serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.