White Hot Chocolate
When it's cold outside, start up the fireplace, get your favorite slippers on, wrap up in a warm blanket and snuggle on the couch with this delicious White Hot Chocolate.
- 3 cups Half & Half
- 2/3 cup white chocolate baking pieces
- 1 (3 inch) cinnamon stick
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a medium saucepan combine 1/4 of the half & half, white chocolate baking pieces, cinnamon stick and nutmeg. Stir over low to medium heat until white chocolate is melted.
- Add remaining half & half. Stir and cook until heated through. Remove from heat. Discard cinnamon stick.
- Add in vanilla and almond extracts. Stir until mixed through.
- Pour into your favorite mug(s). Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Watch video to see how to make this delicious recipe!
Find more recipes at Culinary.net.
Recipe adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.