White Hot Chocolate
- 3 cups half-and-half, divided (1/4 cup and 2 3/4 cups)
- 2/3 cup vanilla baking
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Ground cinnamon for garnishing
- Place 1/4 cup cream, vanilla chips, cinnamon stick and nutmeg in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- Discard cinnamon stick.
- Add remaining cream. Stir until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add vanilla and almond extracts.
- Pour into 4 cups.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon.
Posted by Cookin' Mom at Recipe Goldmine 10/26/2001 9:20 pm.