Fresh Peach Lemonade
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
- Peach slices (for garnish)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bring the peaches, sugar, and water to a boil, and then simmer until the
sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then strain through a sieve, pressing to extract
as much juice as possible.
- Stir in the lemon juice, and serve in tall glasses over ice. Garnish with
mint or peach slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes