Fresh Peach Lemonade
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
- Peach slices (for garnish)
- Bring the peaches, sugar, and water to a boil, and then simmer until the
sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool, then strain through a sieve, pressing to extract
as much juice as possible.
- Stir in the lemon juice, and serve in tall glasses over ice. Garnish with
mint or peach slices.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.