This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- 10 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 whole lemons, with rinds cut off
- 3 cups ice, divided
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- Place the strawberries and 1/3 cup of sugar in the blender with 1/2 cup
of ice and 1/2 cup of water. Blend until pureed. Pour into the bottom of 4 glasses.
- Rinse your blender with water, then add the lemons, remaining sugar, ice,
and water. With your blender on variable speed #1, begin blending. Quickly increase
the speed then turn the blender to high. Blend until smooth.