- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) can chilled apricot nectar
- 1 (12 ounce) can chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can chilled ginger ale
- 5 fresh pineapple wedges
- 5 lime slices
- 5 maraschino cherries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl or pitcher combine lemonade concentrate and 1 can of water.
Add apricot nectar and pineapple juice. Slowly pour ginger ale down side of
bowl or pitcher. Stir gently with an up-and-down motion to mix.
- Serve over ice with pineapple, lime, and cherries skewered on wooden picks.
Yield: 5 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes