- 6 kiwifruit
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 liter carbonated water, chilled
- 1 recipe Kiwi Ice Cubes (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Peel kiwi. Puree peeled fruit in blender container. Strain mixture through
a fine-mesh wire strainer placed over a bowl. Discard seeds (some may remain).
- In a large pitcher combine sugar and lemon juice. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Stir in strained kiwi. Cover and chill. Slowly add the chilled carbonated water
just before serving. Stir.
- Fill 6 tall glasses with Kiwi Ice Cubes, if desired, or with plain ice cubes.
Pour the kiwi lemonade over the ice.
- Kiwi Ice Cubes: Peel 4 additional kiwifruit and cut into 8 pieces each.
Fill 2 ice-cube trays with cut fruit. Add cold water; freeze until firm.
Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts per serving: 196 cal., 1 g total fat (0 g sat. fat), 0 mg
chol., 36 mg sodium, 48 g carbo., 0 g fiber, and 1 g pro
Daily Values: 0% vit. A, 167% vit. C, 3% calcium, and 3% iron
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes