- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup dried lavender or 1/3 cup fresh lavender
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup (about 8 limes) fresh squeezed lime juice
- Lime slices
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine 2 cups water, sugar, lavender and lime zest.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring until
sugar dissolves. Remove pan from heat and let syrup stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain and discard lavender.
- In a large pitcher, stir together remaining 4 cups water, syrup and lime
- Serve over ice, adding lime slices for garnish.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.