- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup dried lavender or 1/3 cup fresh lavender
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 cup (about 8 limes) fresh squeezed lime juice
- Lime slices
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine 2 cups water, sugar, lavender and lime zest.
Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring until
sugar dissolves. Remove pan from heat and let syrup stand for 10 minutes.
- Strain and discard lavender.
- In a large pitcher, stir together remaining 4 cups water, syrup and lime
- Serve over ice, adding lime slices for garnish.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes