- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 5 cups cold water
- In a large pitcher, dissolve the sugar in the boiling water, stirring until
- Add the lemon juice and lemon peel; mix well.
- Add the cold water, stirring until well combined. Chill.
To juice lemons, warm to room temperature, then roll on countertop, pressing
down with palm of hand. You will get the most juice this way.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.