- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 5 cups cold water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large pitcher, dissolve the sugar in the boiling water, stirring until
- Add the lemon juice and lemon peel; mix well.
- Add the cold water, stirring until well combined. Chill.
To juice lemons, warm to room temperature, then roll on countertop, pressing
down with palm of hand. You will get the most juice this way.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes