Minty Strawberry Lemonade
A refreshing combination of great flavors—perfect for a hot summer day.
- 2 cups lemon juice, freshly squeezed from 10 Sunkist® lemons
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 16 small (or large, sliced) fresh strawberries,
cleaned and hulled
- 16 mint leaves
- 4 sprigs mint
- Combine lemon juice, water and sugar; blend well to dissolve sugar. Chill.
In standard 16-compartment ice cube tray, place 1 strawberry and 1 mint leaf
in each compartment. Pour 1-1 1/2 cups chilled lemonade into ice cube tray.
Keep remaining lemonade chilled. Freeze ice cube tray.
- To serve, place 4 strawberry-mint ice cubes in each glass and pour 12 ounces
chilled lemonade over ice. Garnish each glass with 1 mint sprig.
Yield: 4 (12-ounce) glasses
Reprinted with permission from
C&H Sugar, Inc. - chsugar.com.