- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups seltzer or sparkling water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 lemon slices
- 8 mint sprigs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar with water. Bring mixture to the boil over
moderately high heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved, and simmer syrup, undisturbed,
for 10 minutes.
- Let syrup cool and stir in pineapple juice, seltzer and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture into tall glasses filled with ice and garnish with lemon slices
and mint sprigs.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 240; Carbohydrates 61 g; Protein
0 g; Fa t0 g; including sat. fat 0 g; Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 8 mg; Calcium19 mg;
Dietary fiber 0 g
Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1/2 fruit exch., 3 1/2 other carb. exch.
Source: Gourmet magazine - June 1984
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes