Pink Lemonade 2
- 3 lemons
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 to 14 ice cubes
- 3 cups cold water
- 1/2 bottle maraschino cherries with juice
- Scrub lemons, trim off ends, and cut into very thin slices, discarding seeds.
Place slices in a bowl.
- Add sugar and press hard with the back of a wooden spoon until all sugar
- Add ice cubes, water and cherry juice.
- Strain into glasses and garnish with whole maraschino cherries.
Serves 6 to 8.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.