Pink Lemonade 2
- 3 lemons
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 12 to 14 ice cubes
- 3 cups cold water
- 1/2 bottle maraschino cherries with juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Scrub lemons, trim off ends, and cut into very thin slices, discarding seeds.
Place slices in a bowl.
- Add sugar and press hard with the back of a wooden spoon until all sugar
- Add ice cubes, water and cherry juice.
- Strain into glasses and garnish with whole maraschino cherries.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes