- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) packages
frozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 to 4 tablespoons granulated
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, raspberries and sugar. Cover
and process until blended. Strain to remove seeds.
- In a 4 1/2-quart container, combine raspberry mixture, club soda and ice
cubes; mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 3 1/2 quarts