- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 2 to 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 liters club soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a blender, combine lemonade concentrate, raspberries and sugar. Cover
and process until blended. Strain to remove seeds.
- In a 4 1/2-quart container, combine raspberry mixture, club soda and ice
cubes; mix well.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 3 1/2 quarts