- 2 cups raspberries
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, or to taste
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a blender or food processor puree 1 cup of the raspberries with 1 cup
of the water and force the puree through a fine sieve set over a pitcher, pressing
hard on the solids.
- Add the remaining 1 cup raspberries, the remaining 2 1/2 cups water, the
sugar, and the lime juice and stir the mixture until the sugar is dissolved.
- Divide the limeade among tall glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish
each drink with some of the mint sprigs.
Yield: about 5 cups, serving 4
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes