Strawberry-Kiwi-Mint Lemonade Sparkler
This Lemonade Sparkler is refreshing alone or as the start to a summertime meal.
Fresh flavors of strawberry, kiwi and mint add a special elegance to this lemonade
- 1 can (11.5 fluid ounces) strawberry kiwi nectar
- 10 fresh or unsweetened frozen
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon
packed fresh whole mint leaves
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon (optional),
- Place nectar, strawberries, lemon juice, sugar and mint in blender; cover.
Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fill glass with ice. Add equal portions nectar mixture and club soda; stir.
Garnish with lemon slice; serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.