Strawberry Rhubarb Lemonade
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, divided
- 1 cup lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan, combine water, rhubarb, sugar, lemon rind and vanilla extract.
Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Let mixture
simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
- Stir in half of the strawberries and bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Remove
from heat and let mixture cool. Strain mixture and discard pulp.
- Combine strained juice, remaining strawberries and lemon juice.
- Serve over ice.
Makes about 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes