- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups fresh lemon juice (12 to 15 lemons)
- 3 quarts cold water
- 2 cups watermelon puree*
- 1/2 lemon (for glasses)
- Superfine sugar (for glasses)
- Lemon slices (for garnish)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve sugar in lemon juice. Add water and stir. Add watermelon puree
and mix thoroughly or keep the lemonade and watermelon separate - lemonade on
bottom, puree on top.
- To serve, rub rims of glasses with half a lemon. Dip rims in superfine sugar.
Fill glasses with ice and Watermelon Lemonade. Garnish rims with lemon slices.
Yield: 12 servings
* To make watermelon puree, blend seedless chunks of watermelon in blender or
puree with hand mixer until the consistency is smooth.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes