Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade
This lemonade is accompanied by raspberries and of course a refreshing twist
of watermelon. Serve this up during summer time or year round for a refreshing
- 6 cups watermelon cubes (seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place watermelon, raspberries and water in container of blender; cover and
blend until smooth.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer into pitcher.
- Stir in sugar and lemon juice until sugar dissolves.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: 151 calories, 37g Carbohydrate, 2g Protein, 1g Fat, 2g Dietary
Fiber, 12mgSodium, 0mg Cholesterol
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Watermelon Promotion Board
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Lemonade Recipes