Whole Lemon Lemonade
- 3 large lemons, scrubbed, unpeeled and cut into eighths
- 1 1/2 cups granulated
- 1 cup water
- 6 to 7 cups additional water
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In a blender, combine lemons, sugar and 1 cup water. Process until coarsely
chopped. Strain through a fine sieve into a pitcher or other large container.
- Add 6 to 7 cups water to taste. Stir.
- Serve in glasses over ice cubes.
Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Approximate values per serving: 136 calories, 0 fat, 0 cholesterol, 0 protein,
37 g carbohydrates, 0 fiber, 7 mg sodium, 0 percent calories from fat