Banana Coconut Rum Cream Liqueur
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about one cup)
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup cream of coconut (Coco Loco is good)
- Mash bananas and blend in blender with coconut extract, rum and vodka.
- Add milks and blend at low speed for one minute.
- Add cream of coconut or coconut milk and pulse stir for one minute (use
lowest speed on blender and turn on-off 8 times.)
Makes about 4 cups.