Chocolate Mint Liqueur
Brown Sugar Syrup
- 1 cup golden brown sugar, packed
cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 2/3 cups vodka
- 1 recipe Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate extract
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon
- Brown Sugar Syrup: Combine sugars and water in a small saucepan and heat
to boiling, stirring often. Lower the heat and simmer 5 minutes or until the
sugar is dissolved. Pour into a jar and cool to room temperature. Store in the
- Liqueur Mixture: Stir all the ingredients together in a large glass jar.
Store, tightly covered, in a cool, dark place for at least 1 month.
Yield: about 5 cups
It will keep at room temperature for 3 months. Refrigerate it for longer storage.