- 2 cups ground coffee beans (strong, full-bodied blend)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups vodka
Coffee Cream Liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups liqueur
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- Put ground coffee and boiling water into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Strain
immediately through cheesecloth into a glass measuring cup.
- Combine coffee and sugars in a saucepan. Heat for 5 minutes over low heat,
stirring constantly, just until the mixture begins to steam (do not bring to
a boil). Remove pan from heat and let cool.
- Stir in glycerin, vanilla extract and vodka. Pour into glass jars.
- Coffee Cream Liqueur: Mix well and chill thoroughly before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.