- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh cranberries
- 1 orange
- 1 fifth vodka
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Chop cranberries coarsely. Pare orange with vegetable parer, using only
the thin orange zest, not white.
- Combine cranberries, orange parings and vodka
in a glass or plastic one gallon container. Cover and let steep at room temperature
for 3 to 4 weeks. (Stir the fruit from the bottom every so often.)
- Strain into a clean container.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute. Cool.
- Stir sugar syrup into cranberry-orange-vodka liquid. Taste.
For a sweeter liqueur, more sugar syrup may be made and added.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Liqueur Recipes