- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon green flood coloring
- 1 to 2 tablespoon glycerin
- 3 cups vodka (24 ounces)
- Place sugar and water in saucepan and bring just to a boil. Remove from
heat. Add extract, coloring, glycerin and vodka. Place in blender and blend
for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Age for at least 2 to 3 days.
For added thickness add 2 tablespoons white corn syrup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Liqueur Recipes