- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Coarse or kosher salt
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lime concentrate
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 6 tablespoons Triple Sec
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon-lime or grapefruit soda
- 3 to 4 cup ice cubes
- Lime twist for garnish
- Lime peel for garnish
- Rub rim of each cocktail glass with lime wedge; swirl glass in salt to coat rim.
- Combine half of each of the remaining ingredients, except garnishes, in blender container; blend until ice is finely chopped and mixture is slushy.
- Pour into salt-rimmed glasses.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Garnish, if desired.