This is the cocktail to make with all that leftover cranberry jelly from Thanksgiving.
- 3 cups ice
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry jelly
- 6 ounces Cuervo Gold tequila
- 6 ounces sweet and sour mix
- 3 ounces fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces triple sec
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put everything into a blender. Blend at high speed until smooth and the
ice chunks are well blended.
- Serve in ice cold tall glasses, rimmed with salt and garnished with a slice
Yield: 1 blender full
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes