Frozen Lemon Berry Margaritas
- 6 lime wedges
- 3 tablespoons coarse sugar
- 2/3 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup tequila (optional)
- Using lime wedges moisten the rims of six margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside limes for garnish. Sprinkle coarse sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate.
- In a blender combine the lemonade concentrate and raspberries; cover and process until blended. Press mixture through a fine meshed sieve; discard seeds.
- Return raspberry mixture to blender; add ice, strawberries, blueberries, sugar and tequila if desired. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved limes.