Frozen Watermelon Margarita
- 2 1/2 cups seedless (or seeded) watermelon, cut into 1-inch cubes, rind discarded
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 ounces tequila
(ideally, an aged tequila)
- 2 ounces Cointreau or triple sec
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Put cut watermelon in a plastic bag and place in freezer for a minimum of
2 hours. (If time does not permit this step, add a few extra ice cubes when
blending the difference is not that significant.)
- Stuff all ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth. Garnish with
a watermelon wedge and serve immediately.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.