- 3 cups diced ripe honeydew melon
- 4 ounces gold tequila
- 2 ounces Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup fresh Mexican lime juice
- 12 to 14 large ice cubes
- 6 lime wedges
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare salted rims on serving glasses.
- Blend melon, tequila, Triple Sec, lime juice and ice cubes to a fine puree
in a blender.
- Pour into prepared glasses, then garnish each with a lime wedge.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes