- 1/2 cup regular or superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup gold tequila
- 1/2 cup silver tequila
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (10 to 12 ripe lemons)
- 1/2 cup lime juice, freshly squeezed (6 or 7 ripe limes)
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put all ingredients into a blender. On top of this mixture, pour crushed
ice until blender is full. Blend.
- Pour into margarita glasses and garnish with
lime wedge. If desired, salt the rim of the glass.
Makes 2 to 4 margaritas.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes