Margarita Snow Cones
- 3 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 3 ounces sour mix
- Dash of lemon or lime juice
- Salt or sugar to rim the glass, if desired
- 2 cups shaved ice
- 4 lime wedges for garnish
- Chill 2 margarita or wineglasses in the refrigerator.
- Pour tequila, triple sec, sour mix and lemon or lime juice into a cocktail
shaker. Shake well.
- Dip the rim of a margarita glass into salt or sugar, if desired.
- Pack about 1 cup shaved ice into the margarita glass or wineglass. Drizzle
each cone equally with margarita mixture. Garnish with lime.
Makes 2 servings