- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, pitted and coarsely diced
- 2 medium ripe peaches, pitted, diced
- 3/4 cup gold tequila
- 3/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- About 4 trays ice cubes
- In a food processor, puree the mango and peaches. You should have about
1 1/2 cups of puree. Transfer to a container, cover, and refrigerate until cold
- about 1 hour.
- In a blender container, combine half the puree, half the tequila, half the
Triple Sec and half the lime juice. Fill the jar to the top with ice cubes,
cover, and blend on high until thick and slushy.
- Transfer to a pitcher. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Stir to blend,
pour into glasses, and serve immediately.