- 2 small unpeeled peaches, sliced and pitted
- 2 cups ice (for garnish)
- 2/3 cup bottled margarita mixer
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Rose s sweetened lime juice
- Fresh unpeeled peach slices (for garnish)
- Put peaches in a blender with the ice, margarita mixer, orange juice concentrate
and sweetened lime juice. Blend until smooth and slushy.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with peach slices, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes