Red Cactus Margaritas
- 1 1/4 cups (10 ounces) raspberry- cranberry juice frozen concentrate
- 3 cups (12 ounce) whole frozen raspberries
- 3/4 cup (6 ounce) limeade frozen concentrate
- 3 cups gold tequila
- 1/2 cup (4 ounce) Triple Sec orange liqueur
- 4 cups crushed ice
- 1 Mexican lime, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except lime and sugar in a blender and blend until
slushy, adding more ice if necessary.
- To prepare glasses, moisten rims with a lime slice and dip in a plate of
sugar. Fill glasses and garnish with lime wheel slices.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
For a non-alcoholic version, omit tequila and replace Triple Sec with reconstituted
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes