Rosy Pomegranate Margarita
Yield: 2 margaritas
- 3 ounces white tequila
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces fresh pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 1 tablespoon homemade grenadine (optional)
- 2 thin curls lime zest
- A few pomegranate seeds
- Dip a finger in the lime juice and use it to wet the outsides of the rims of two martini glasses. Roll the outsides of the rims in salt.
- Measure the liquid ingredients into cocktail shaker containing ice cubes and swirl the mixture until cold. Strain into chilled glasses.
- Place the lime zest on the glass rim and drop in a few pomegranate seeds.