- 8 large sweet strawberries
- 2 cups ice
- 2/3 cup margarita mixer
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons Rose's sweetened lime juice
- Fresh strawberries (for garnish)
- Wash and hull the berries and cut them in half. Put the berries in a blender
with the ice, margarita mixer, orange juice concentrate and sweetened lime juice.
Blend until smooth and slushy.
- Pour into 2 glasses and garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes