- 2 ounces 100% blue agave tequila (such as Herradura Silver)
- 1 1/2 ounces Rose's sweetened lime juice (or fresh squeezed)
- 3/4 ounce Cointreau
- Splash sweet-and-sour mix
- Fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Fill a glass or cocktail shaker with ice. Add all ingredients except lime
juice and salt. Shake vigorously.
- Dip the rim of a margarita glass into lime juice and then into salt. Fill
the glass with crushed ice.
- Strain the margarita into the ice-filled glass and serve.
Alternately, combine ingredients in a blender filled with ice. Blend until thoroughly
mixed. Pour into a margarita glass and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Margarita Recipes