This is a delicious drinkable rendition of the infamous Almond Joy candy bar.
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate sorbet
- 2 fresh bananas, frozen and sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine the coconut milk and sorbet in a blender.
- Add the bananas, coconut (if using), coconut extract, and almond extract.
Blend until smooth.
To freeze bananas: Peel bananas and seal in a plastic bag. Freeze. When ready
to use, remove from freezer and slice.