- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, peaches or bananas
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain or vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups crushed ice
- In blender container, combine ingredients; blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.
Candy Bar Shakes: Omit fruit; add 1/2 cup chocolate-flavored syrup and 2 to 3
candy bars, broken. Proceed as above.
Recipe and photo credit: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk