Blushing Pink Soda
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup mashed fresh strawberries
- 1 quart strawberry soda, chilled and divided
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, divided
- Combine pineapple, strawberries, 1 cup strawberry soda and 1/2 cup vanilla
ice cream in container of electric blender; process until mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly into 6 glasses. Add 1 scoop of ice cream and 1/2 cup
strawberry soda to each glass. Garnish with strawberry fans, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Non-Alcoholic Beverage Recipes