Carbonated Apple Juice
Here's a simple way to fizz up your apple juice. I use juice from frozen concentrate
but should work well with and juice.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 3/4 cans water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon wine yeast
- Combine the concentrate, water, honey, and yeast.
- Sanitize enough plastic soda pop bottles and caps in a weak bleach solution.
(About 1 teaspoon unscented household bleach to 1/2 gallon of water.) Rinse
the bottles and caps well with tap water to remove the bleach solution. Sanitize
your spoon, funnel, and anything else that contacts the soda pop solution.
- Pour juice solution into the bottles, leaving about 1/2 inch of air space
in each bottle.
- Cap the bottles and place in warm place (basic room temperature) for several
days. Squeeze the bottles daily to check for carbonation.
- When the bottles are nearly rock hard, place them in the refrigerator.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine May 25, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Non-Alcoholic Beverage Recipes